With a complete record—medical and family history, living conditions, medication list, case management opportunities, recent lab results and recommendations—your organization and beneficiaries' physicians are equipped to provide superior care coordination.
Extend the reach of primary care into the home with a mobile physician visit.
Address questions doctors don't have time to ask during a 10 minute office visit, and health risks that can only be seen in the home.
- Collect a comprehensive medical history, healthy living assessment and medication review
- Identify gaps in care, health risks and case management opportunities
- Conduct select lab tests (see below)
- Plan more powerful initiatives with accurate, real-time data
- Prevent sentinel events
- Manage transitions
- Increased beneficiary engagement and satisfaction
- Improved beneficiary retention
- Reduction in preventable ER and acute care visits
- Impact on HEDIS, CMS Star Rating and other quality measurement scores